- Based in Seattle, WA and originally from Washington, DC and heading to Cleveland, OH in July 2017
- 10 years providing Leadership & Executive Coaching, transforming many lives and businesses: increasing revenues, shifting mindsets, creating decisive action, increasing authenticity
- Independent major in Semiotics and Critical Thinking from Bryn Mawr College
- Long time fascination with how we read and create meaning
- Embarked on a quest to choose my path in order to increase my impact
- Coaching training from Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in San Rafael, CA and PCC certified by International Coach Federation (ICF) 2012 – 2015
- Played Rugby during college (captain senior year) and after college
- Boston Marathon qualifier (2012) and runner (2014).
- Missed qualifying 6 times before finally finishing a marathon in a qualifying time.
- Joyfully partnered with wife Lora for more than 10 years
Being Daring Coaching got its name because we know life is about being and it’s about daring. It’s the continual balancing of embracing who you are and stepping into your daring, letting each feed the other…and letting both feed your fulfilling life.
Photo credit: Scott R. Kline Photography